First, construction considerations
1. The construction site should be avoided at the same time as other construction projects.
2. The ground to be laid should meet the following requirements
A. Solid: The ground to be laid should be a solid concrete floor, not sand, soil or soft ground;
B. Leveling: The floor to be laid should be smooth and smooth, without obvious groove or pit boss;
C. Clean: The floor to be laid should be clean and clean, and there should be no floating objects, slag stains, etc.;
D, dry: the ground to be laid can not be wet or have accumulated water;
Second, the paving method
1. The floor temperature should be adapted to the ambient temperature (consistent with the ground floor temperature). Large changes in temperature should be avoided during laying and natural drying of the adhesive;
2. Evenly apply glue on the ground floor and the back of the floor to be laid. When the glue is dry, align it one by one and knock it with a rubber hammer. If the adhesive is contaminated, the back of the floor should be removed immediately;
3. If the corners of the laid floor are not aligned, the hollow drums, the edges are lifted, etc., correction or resurfacing is required, which must be carried out before the adhesive is dried;
4. After the laying work is completed, since the adhesive is still in the natural drying process, the wet cleaning work must be carried out after the adhesive has completely dried out (about 48 hours).
Third, construction tools
1, cutting knife, steel ruler (for floor cutting)
2, scraper (for adhesive application)
3, rubber hammer (to tap the newly glued floor)